As our world becomes smaller with each passing year, and as the Sullair brand expands its reach, it’s important to be mindful of the following obligations of all Sullair distributors:
- Distributors are responsible for understanding and abiding by: Sullair’s code of ethics, anti-bribery, anti-corruption, and business gift policies; any applicable country, federal and state laws, including the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, UK Bribery Act, or any other laws regarding anti-bribery, per the terms of the Sullair distribution agreement.
- 经销商有责任理解并严格遵守: 寿力的道德准则，反贿赂、反腐败及商业礼品政策；寿力经销协议中包含的，符合国家或地方政府颁布的法律法规的条款，包括美国《反海外腐败法》、 英国《反贿赂法》或任何有关反贿赂的法律。
- Distributors need to abide by the cross-territory & out-of-territory policy (pass-over fees), per the terms of the Sullair distribution agreement.
- Distributors are responsible for knowing the end-destination of the product that they sell. If the product will land outside of your contracted selling territory, you are responsible for notifying the local distributor in advance of shipment, and properly compensating that distributor for startup and cross-territory pass-over fees – whether domestic or international.
- When shipping internationally, distributors are solely responsible for complying with any applicable export license, and for ensuring that you are not selling to a country that is classified as an embargoed country, or to an entity that is classified as a ‘denied party.’ The following websites are useful resources for companies who export:
- If your purchase order to Sullair does not disclose an international end-destination, and your order contains red flags that indicate that equipment may be intended to be exported outside of the United States, Sullair employees will require additional information from you before they are able to process your order or quote request.
As business leaders, we all have an obligation to make sure that we are providing the highest level of service to our customers, while also protecting our businesses, employees and stakeholders from risk. Export compliance is a complex area, and if not well understood, can introduce unnecessary risk to any business. Thank you for your attention to these items.
Copyright © 2018 Sullair, LLC, All rights reserved.